Cannabis Animus’ website supports the FDA’s efforts regarding unfounded medical claims being made by some companies in the emerging Cannabis industry. These unfounded claims, as they apply to the Cannabis plant and its natural and well-documented health constituents, could create misconceptions and medical concerns alike.
Unfounded claims also harm legitimate companies and their well-formulated and manufacturing processes that utilize and demonstrate all best practices. FDA licensed manufacturing facilities, and similarly certified 3rd Party Laboratory test results are available on all our recommended products’ product label QR codes providing accurate data on the contents of that particular container’s contents and lab results.
In an effort to re-enforce the FDA concerns in all 50 States, Cannabis Animus DOES NOT MAKE ANY MEDICAL CLAIMS.
Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.
Cannabis Animus DOES MAKE THE FOLLOWING CLAIMS.
- The overwhelming majority of articles and product reviews at CannabisAnimus.com contain references to The National Institutes of Medicine (NIH) and other medical journals around the world.
- In over 4 years of product sales records, we have only had only 3 requests for a refund which we of course promptly obliged without objection or delay per our written Product Return Policy (link to: https://cannabisanimus.com/terms-of-service/), acknowledged, and agreed upon prior to the ability to complete any order.
- All customer comments are published and can be found at the bottom of all our articles and product reviews pages.
- Only authorized, opt-in “members” are included in our regular “Membership Update” or any other automated e-mail and company communications.
- Customer Service at Cannabis Animus is available at 888-302-3600 as well as personalized consultations at no charge to all customers and visitors.
Additionally, we encourage all our clients to do independent research on the uses of naturally, and professionally Hemp derived products manufactured in FDA licensed facilities for your confidence, and consult your Health and Medical specialists before trying our recommended CBD and Hemp-derived products if you ever sense any hesitation. Otherwise, these products are legal in all 50 states to purchase and consume.